Ideas don’t grow in a vacuum; they are sparked by the world around us and by the imaginations of others. Moleskine Studio is a place to explore others’ ideas, and a platform for you to express yourself however you choose.
- hard cover with artwork by the artist
- rounded corners, elastic closure and matching bookmark ribbon
- ivory-colored, 100 g/m², acid-free paper
- themed stickers
- expandable inner pocket in the back
- ‘In case of loss’ notice printed on the flyleaf
- short interview introducing the artist
- box containing a copy of the artwork
- reusable packaging: use the box as a picture frame
- lies flat, opens at 180°
- the history of Moleskine is inside
The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC® -certified forests and other controlled sources.