Cat’s log, day 345. Human finally accepts her place in the home.
When you look into the enigmatic eyes of your beloved cat, it can be hard to know just what on earth is going through their curious minds. Well you needn’t wonder any more, because after intensive research and cat-psychology study, we have cracked the kitty code and can now reveal all the secrets of the moggy world.
You’ll find out:
- what your curious kitty really thinks when you try to play with them
- why they love knocking things off tables so much
- what’s behind their disdainful looks
- why it’s so hard for them to decide whether they want to go outside or not
- why they get really cheesed off when your culinary skills fall short of their expectations
This charming and fully illustrated book is the perfect gift for any cat lover, or anyone who has ever been owned by a cat.a